We Are Dedicated Exclusively To Representing Accident Victims
At Wells, Call, Clark, Bennett & Clawson, our personal injury attorneys possess extensive knowledge of the legal system. We will use that system to maximize your compensation to the fullest extent possible after any accident caused by someone else's wrongdoing.
With offices in Solano, Napa, Yolo and Contra Costa counties, we are ideally situated to access courts across Northern California. We take pride in providing personal, responsive service to our clients.
In practice for more than 35 years, we have a respected reputation for success in the following cases, among others:
- Auto accidents — We represent the victims of car accidents, tractor-trailer collisions, motorcycle accidents, bicycle collisions, bus crashes and other incidents on the road.
- Unsafe property — Our premises liability attorneys will uphold your interests if you were injured in a slip-and-fall accident, attacked in a poorly lit parking lot or otherwise harmed by dangerous property conditions.
- Animal attacks — We represent both adults and children harmed by dog bites and attacks, working hard to recover compensation for future needs, care or surgery.
- Injuries to elders and children — Tragically, many elders and young children become victims of abuse or neglect. We fight for justice.
- Brain injuries — A traumatic brain injury (TBI) can mean a lifetime of medical care and treatment. Our goal is to ensure you have the money you require and deserve.
- Insurance company problems — If you believe your insurance company is treating you unfairly and failing to pay what it owes, our lawyers will provide the professional legal advice you seek.
- Claims against governmental entities — Bringing an injury claim against a governmental entity means meeting specific deadlines and following outlined and sometimes confusing procedures. We understand the distinct legal requirements relating to claims against federal, state and local government.
Schedule A Free Consultation
Get a free consultation by calling Wells, Call, Clark, Bennett & Clawson at 800-847-8765 or contact us online. We will thoroughly explain your legal rights so you can make informed decisions about how to proceed. We will also describe in detail what to expect, from the length of the process to the potential outcome. Our mission is to help you put your life back together.