R. Dayton Call was admitted to the State Bar of California in 1977. His entire career has been focused on the representation of plaintiffs in personal injury litigation.
Mr. Call received his B.A. degree, with highest honors, from the University of California at Berkeley in 1974 and his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from the Brigham Young University School of Law in 1977. Mr. Call is admitted to practice before all California state courts, the U.S. Federal District Courts in northern California, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court.
Mr. Call was a visiting lecturer in the Department of Economics at the University of California, Santa Barbara, between 1980 and 1983, during the time he practiced law in southern California. In 1984 he moved his practice to Fairfield where he helped organize the firm of Wells & Call with E. Gordon Wells.
Mr. Call has served as the president of the Solano County Bar Association. He continues to oversee a committee of the Solano County Bar Association providing volunteers to assist in the administration of justice in Solano County. He is president of the Vacaville Social Services Corporation, a non profit corporation, which operates the homeless recovery program together with low cost housing in Vacaville. Mr. Call is a member of the Consumer Attorneys of California, the American Association for Justice, and the Solano County Bar Association. Mr. Call speaks fluent Spanish.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury Litigation
- California, 1977
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1978
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1987
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, Provo, Utah
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence cum laude – 1977
- University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts – 1974
- Visiting lecturer, Department of Economics at the University of California, Santa Barbara, 1980 – 1983
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Solano County Bar Association, President
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- American Association for Justice
- Solano County Bar Association, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- President, Vacaville Social Services Corporation