What To Expect At Your First Consultation
At Wells, Call, Clark, Bennett & Clawson, we know that most people rarely need the services of a personal injury lawyer. This is likely the first time that you’ve had to look for an attorney, and you may feel a bit nervous. After all, you don’t know quite what to expect.
To ease your concerns, here are a few things to understand about the first consultation with us:
- The consultation is free. It costs you nothing at all to discuss your personal injury or wrongful death case with us.
- It comes with no strings attached. If you decide that our lawyers aren’t the right advocates for you, you’re not obligated to hire us.
- You can set up a time that works for you. We offer evening hours as needed. We want to find a time that fits with your schedule.
- We can come to you, if needed. If your injuries prevent you from visiting one of our six offices in Northern California, we can gladly arrange to visit you in your home or in the hospital.
- We will listen to your story. You can count on us to listen carefully to your situation. Whether you were hit by a drunk driver, bitten by a dog or harmed by negligence, we want to understand the details so we can accurately evaluate your case.
- We will explain your rights. You may have legal rights and options that you never realized before. Let us help you chart a course of action toward justice and fair compensation.
Are you ready to schedule your first meeting with us? Simply call Wells, Call, Clark, Bennett & Clawson at (707)452-3478 or contact us online. We look forward to speaking with you.
Los Abogados hablan español