Hurt in a Traffic Collision in Northern California?
Call a Fairfield Car Accident Lawyer Who Represents Injury Victims
If you are hurt in a car accident, it can be difficult to get fair treatment from the insurance company. Insurance adjusters working on your case have one thing in mind—to pay you as little as possible. After all, their job is to make money for their employer. Additionally, many things can go wrong while dealing with insurance companies on property damage and personal injury claims. When people will try to handle their own claims, they can innocently make mistakes that will reduce the amount of compensation that they receive. No matter how straightforward your claim seems, you should not face the insurance company alone. An experienced California car accident lawyer can work to ensure that you get the compensation you deserve so that you can focus entirely on your health and recovery.
At Wells, Call, Clark, Bennett & Clawson, we passionately and aggressively represent car accident victims and their families. When you hire our law firm, you spend less time dealing with the consequences of your accident and more time focusing on getting better. Our lawyers have extensive experience and possess the legal knowledge necessary to handle all types of car accident cases. From the simplest fender bender to the most catastrophic multi-vehicle collisions, we can help. With offices throughout Contra Costa, Napa, Solano and Yolo Counties, we are well equipped to serve you locally.
Do I Need a Lawyer After a Car Accident?
You should call an experienced car accident injury lawyer immediately after any vehicle accident. If you do not, you may say things to the insurance company that may hurt your case. It can be tempting to take an initial offer from an insurance company. However, it is rarely in your best interest. Our California accident lawyers have extensive experience. We have the legal training, skills, and knowledge that can help you obtain the most favorable resolution possible. We handle all types of car accident cases, from the simplest fender bender to the most catastrophic, multi-vehicle collisions.
You should seek the counsel of a Fairfield car accident lawyer if your case involves:
- Distracted Driving. Distraction (texting, phone use, etc.) can cause motorists to fail to yield, misjudge distance between a car, or fail to signal between lanes. If you are the victim of distracted driver, we can help.
- Drunk Driving Accidents. Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol is not only against the law—it is the cause of some of the worst accidents. If you are the victim of a drunk driver, we can help.
- General Collisions. Unfortunately, a variety of accidents are common on California’s busy I-80 as well as on Highway 12, Highway 29, and Highway 37 If you have been the victim of a rear-end, head-on, T-bone or sideswipe collision, we can help.
- Rollovers. Negligent Drivers, poorly maintained roadways, split lanes, weather conditions and other factors may result in a rollover accident. If you are the victim of a rollover crash, we can help.
- Fatal Crashes. The loss of a loved one is devastating. If someone close to you has been a victim of a fatal wreck, we have the skills and experience to help you get what you deserve.
How Can I Financially Recover from a Car Accident?
Auto accidents can result in very serious injuries imaginable, including traumatic brain injuries. Severe burns, broken bones, back and neck injuries, spinal cord damage, scarring and other trauma are also common. As your advocates, we will pursue the compensation you deserve to start putting your life back together. The compensation you deserve includes:
- Medical Bills. We can make sure emergency room visits, doctor’s visits, medication, physical therapy, chiropractic care, surgeries, and other medical costs are paid. Where appropriate, we will also seek money for future medical care.
- Lost Wages. Sometimes it is impossible to return to work immediately after your accident. As a result, you may lose out on benefits or wages. By giving you quality representation, we get for you the compensation that you deserve for wage loss and loss of benefits.
- Property Damage. When your vehicle or other property are damaged because of the negligence of others, we fight for the money you deserve to repair or replace your vehicle.
- Pain and Suffering. Emotional and physical pain is common after an accident. We work creatively to get you the compensation you deserve.
Injured? Call a Fairfield Car Accident Attorney
Whether you were the victim of a careless truck driver or a distracted teen, we are here to help. Let us investigate your accident, contact witnesses and preserve evidence. Contact Wells, Call, Clark, Bennett & Clawson at 707-452-3478, or email one of our offices today.
We handle car accidents on a contingency fee basis, which means you do not pay us unless you win. We are only paid if you are paid. Our car accident law firm is conveniently located near you in Fairfield, Napa, Richmond, Vacaville, Vallejo, and Woodland to serve the people of Solano, Contra Costa, Napa, and Yolo counties.