Are You Hurt and Looking for a Personal Injury Lawyer?
Contact Us for a Free Initial Consultation – Call (866) 716-0972 Now
A Trusted Personal Injury Law Firm In The Bay Area
If you have been injured in an accident, then you need experienced attorneys you can trust to handle your case with care. At Wells, Call, Clark, Bennett & Clawson, our lawyers represent plaintiffs in personal injury cases, exclusively. We are here to answer your questions and explain your legal options in a free consultation.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Our attorneys handle a wide range of personal injury claims, such as:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle & Bicycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Dog Bites
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Wrongful Death
- General Personal Injury
Why Contact Wells, Call, Clark, Bennett & Clawson?
- We have decades of experience fighting for our clients’ rights. Plaintiffs’ personal injury law is all we do, so you can be confident that we have what it takes to handle your case.
- We are easily accessible and responsive. While some law firms force clients to deal only with paralegals or an investigator, we believe you deserve access to an actual lawyer who will take the time to listen.
- We take our commitment to our clients seriously. We are dedicated to getting you started on the road to recovery, which means helping you obtain the medical treatment you need, dealing with the insurance companies and pursuing the maximum amount of compensation.
- An initial consultation with us is always free of charge. Call now to find out how our attorneys can start helping you today.
Offices Throughout Solano County
With six office locations, our attorneys are always nearby when you need help. We have offices in:
Se Habla Español
Consulte a uno de nuestros abogados experimentados sin costo alguno. Para obtener información sobre las indemnizaciones por lesiones y sus derechos, lo invitamos a programar una consulta gratuita hoy mismo con uno de nuestros licenciados.