According to the Annual Report of California DUI Management Information System, of the total number of crash fatalities in 2018, 32.1% were alcohol-related in California. We are committed to helping our community not be a part of this statistic.
We pride ourselves on making our community safer and giving back to our neighbors as much as we can. That is why this holiday season if you decide to go out and celebrate we will pay for your cab ride home to ensure that you make it home safely.
We’d like to introduce a new community initiative: Free Uber, Lyft and Cab Ride Program to help reduce the number of drunk drivers on the road during the holidays. This holiday season if you decide to go and drink, please make the responsible choice to grab a ride home instead of getting behind the wheel. We will reimburse you for your fare home, so save that receipt!
Read more about our Holiday Ride-Share Program below for full details.
How it Works:
The program is simple. If you have been drinking – take an Uber, Lyft or cab and you’ll get a reimbursement from us!
We want you home safe this holiday season.
Qualifying 2021 Holidays:
- Super Bowl Sunday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Cinco de Mayo
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Eve & Day
- New Year’s Eve & Day
Details to the Program:
- Rides must be in Solano County
- Rides must be taken between 5 pm on the day of the holiday and 10 am the next morning.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- A maximum value of $25.00 anywhere within Solano County.
- The maximum value includes a tip of up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 25 submissions.
When Will I Get My Reimbursement?
Within the 10 business days you must submit a copy of your receipt and photo ID via mail to our office. We will mail you a check for your reimbursement of a qualifying submission within 30 days of the holiday.
Wells Call Injury Lawyers
620 Great Jones Street
Submissions are limited and will fill up fast, so don’t delay submitting your reimbursement.