Injured in an Accident in California?
Fairfield Personal Injury Attorneys Defend Your Right to Compensation
Sometimes, the hardest part of living with an injury is admitting that you cannot fix everything by yourself. Depending on the circumstances of your accident, you may need a team of doctors and specialists, as well as economists, accountants, life care planners and more. Worse, the stress of traumatic injury makes it difficult to distinguish what choices to make or what options you have to pay for the care you need. From the moment you sustain a personal injury, every decision you make alone carries a level of risk and uncertainty. Therefore, when you are the victim of an accident you do not want to gamble your future by guessing what you should do. A qualified personal injury lawyer can explain the steps you should take and can shoulder the legal burden of getting you the compensation you need.
At Wells, Call, Clark, Bennett & Clawson, our Fairfield personal injury attorneys can guide you through the legal system. Our lawyers work with you to help you develop some certainty in your future. We fight to maximize your compensation after an accident caused by someone else’s negligence. Additionally, we take pride in providing personal and responsive service to your case. With offices in Solano, Contra Costa, Napa and Yolo counties, we are ideally situated to access courts across Northern California.
When Is an Accident Grounds for a Personal Injury Claim?
Determining when an accident warrants a personal injury claim is a complicated process. With over 35 years practicing law, our lawyers are experienced enough to identify when you may have a valid legal claim. Common personal injury cases often involve:
- Auto accidents. Any time you are hurt in a car crash or other vehicle collision, you should contact a personal injury attorney immediately. We represent victims of car accidents, tractor-trailer collisions, motorcycle accidents, bicycle collisions, bus crashes and other incidents on the road.
- Unsafe property. Our premises liability attorneys will uphold your interests if you were injured in a slip and fall accident, attacked in a poorly lit parking lot or otherwise harmed by dangerous property conditions.
- Animal attacks. We assist both adults and children recover compensation for future needs, care or surgery after dog bites and attacks.
- Injuries to elders and children. Tragically, many elders and young children become victims of abuse or neglect. Signs that you may have a nursing home neglect case include loved ones with bad hygiene, bed sores, weight loss, and injuries related to negligent security.
- Brain injuries. A traumatic brain injury (TBI) can mean a lifetime of medical care and treatment. Our goal is to ensure that you have the money you require and deserve for current and future costs.
- Insurance company problems. If you believe your insurance company is treating you unfairly and failing to pay what it owes, then our lawyers can provide the professional legal advice you seek.
- Claims against governmental entities. Bringing an injury claim against a government entity means meeting specific deadlines. It can also mean following complex and sometimes confusing procedures. We understand the distinct legal requirements relating to claims against federal, state and local government.
What Personal Injury Damages Can I Claim?
Any loss or harm that you suffer due to an accident may be recoverable through a personal injury claim. Damages are listed dollar amounts for losses related to an accident or injury. Depending on the circumstances, some damages you may be able to claim include:
- Reduced or lost wages: Often, injuries require weeks or months to heal. This can prevent you from entering your work site or returning to a similar job. Therefore, you can usually claim these wages and some benefits.
- Property damage: If your vehicle or any other property sustains damage in an accident, then you may be able to claim the cost to repair or replace it.
- Future losses: This includes any loss of future earning potential. If you have been demoted or passed up for a promotion due to an injury, then you can claim this as a future loss.
- Pain and suffering: Quality of life diminishes after an injury. Necessities like sleeping and eating can become time-consuming tasks. If an accident left you with any emotional or physical pain, then you may be able to make claim for these damages.
If you are unsure what damages may be available in your personal injury claim, then contact us to find out now.
Questions About Personal Injury? Call Our Fairfield Personal Injury Attorneys
Our California personal injury law firm may be able to help you receive a fair recovery after an accident. If you or a loved one was hurt by someone else’s negligence, then contact us today. There is no fee for you to talk with our team and find out if you have a case.
For a free consultation, call Wells, Call, Clark, Bennett & Clawson at (866) 716-0972 or contact us online. We will thoroughly explain your legal rights so you can make informed decisions about how to proceed. In detail, we will guide you through what to expect, from the length of the process to the potential outcome. Our mission is to help you put your life back together.
Los Abogados hablan español.